- Futurs alumnes
- Informació sobre Beques
- FAQ preguntes freqüents
- Treballs finals de Grau
- Studies & Campuses
- Academic Calendar
- Insurance and Healthcare
- Arrival and Accomodation
- Life in Barcelona
If you want to come and meet ESDAPC or offer a workshop or lecture to our students or teachers, please follow the steps below:
- Ask to be nominated by the coordinator of your home institution. If possible, provide:
- Your position and field of study, if applicable.
- Your Curriculum Vitae.
- A summary of your workshop or lecture, if applicable.
- Dates proposal.
- The aim of your visit.
- ESDAPC campus/es and department/s which you are interested in.
- Our team will study your proposal, and if you are accepted we will send a letter of invitation in your name to your home coordinator.
- From here you can contact our coordinator directly to work together on your schedule:
- Angie Ballester: firstname.lastname@example.org
– ESDAP Llotja (location: Barcelona) – Interior, Graphic, Product and Fashion Design
– ESDAP Deià (location: Barcelona) – Interior Design
– ESDAP Serra i Abella (location: Hospitalet, Barcelona) – Graphic Design
– ESDAP Pau Gargallo (location: Badalona, Barcelona) – Graphic Design
– ESDAP Olot (location: Olot) – Graphic and Interior Design
– ESDAP Vic (location: Vic) – Graphic and Interior Design
– ESDAP Ondara (location: Tàrrega) – Graphic and Interior Design
Regular Classes Period: From September 12nd, 2022 to January 20th, 2023.
Christmas Holidays: from December 21st, 2022 to January 7th, 2023.
Evaluation dates: 25-26-27 of January
Regular Classes Period: From February 06th, 2023 to June 09th, 2023.
Easter Holidays: April 3rd to April 10th, 2023
Evaluation dates: 14-15-16 of June
Summer Vacation: 1 July – 31 August
All our classes are held in Spanish or Catalan.
|Coordinadora de Mobilitat Internacional ESDAPC|
|Campus Serra i Abella|
|Carrer Jerusalem, 2b|
|08902 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat|